Wednesday, September 30, 2009

❤HOW TO ORDER❤

❤HOW TO ORDER❤
1) Pick out the lenses that you are interested in from catalog. If you need some help deciding.... email me.... I can help you, I am very easy~going and will be Happy to help.

2) When you're certain you want to order. Send me an email…with item # and quantity If need prescription, Please let me know the power for each eye. No prescription (Plano 0.00 ) is fine too.

3) Wait for an email from me, I will provide you with the necessary information to pay. It may take me up to 12 hours to respond to your order, so please be patient after submitting an order form or emailing me your info. Usually you will receive email very fast…..

PAYMENT METHODS

-Registered PayPal (Preferred!)-Quick and easy! Sign up at PayPal.com I will send you a payment request through PayPal. You don't even need to sign up if you just want to pay by credit card!

- Credit Card (through PayPal, you don't have to sign up!) I will send you an invoice via PayPal and then you just fill in your credit card information. That's it! Paypal is the Safest and Easiest Way to Pay Online....I am Paypal verified!

-Western Union Money Order or Cashier Check-(NO Personal Checks) Cashier checks are checks that you get from your bank and then you have to send it to my address. It's free and easy. Absolutely NO personal checks will be accepted.-Western Union Money Orders I will only accept .

-Western Union Instant Money Transfer: You can send me money and notify me of the MTCN number (this method is preferred, however I have heard that it is very expensive.


-Concealed Cash (At your own risk!)-After you submit an order form, I will email you about your order and give you my address. Please wrap your money with paper to conceal it....make it seem like a letter. This is at your own risk. you should get delivery confirmation for letter if you want to make sure it gets here safely....You must send out your payment within 1-2 days. All payments must be made in USD only.

~~Local Meet ups or delivery is available~~~~But I am a VERY VERY Busy Mother of Little ones, which require lots of time, and for many reasons I do not allow pick ups at my home, But will meet up within the San Antonio, Texas area at my convience for free ( would be at my local Heb or Walmart or Target).....I can deliver to you at your safe designated area or your Home for a delivery fee of $10 only for orders of $50 or more ...I can always ship to you too.Sorry,Thank you for understanding, evee

~~~» After you submit your order AND PAYING WITH CREDIT CARD/ DEBIT .... I will send you a money request to your email.this is for PayPal credit/ debit payment....» In the email, you will find a link to help you checkout.Please let me know if you like me to add on insurance for your package.

4) Pay for your order. All payments must be made in 1-2 days.__NO Payment = NO Contacts , if payment is not made within the time alloted I will put back instock and someone else can purchase the items..

5) Then After I confirm cleared payment I will safely package your lenses for safe arrival to you.....If they are INSTOCKS they will ship your preferred method to you ASAP....If ordering from a batch order or items NOT INSTOCK...I will package your order as soon as I get them in from Geo Medical from Korea, I will add a link to its tracking on site and KEEP YOU UPDATED ON ITS TRANSIT via email......after I submit order to Geo..... It wil be 2 weeks to receive items ( if no Customs Delays)...I will include a Tracking delivery confirmation FREE if paid via PAYPAL only.Tracking delivery confirmation is available with other payment methods for a fee of $0.45 added to the order...

Shipping Schedule~I am always shipping items Day & night....weekly monday thru saturday, NO SUNDAYS, NO HOLIDAYS......Be assured you will recieve your contacts in a timely manner.... No waiting months or even weeks for instock Items......Promise.

Once you receive your lenses, look for the sticker that says 'Authenticity Check Scratch Here' located on each vial!I place them on bottom of vials or on a side of label.... Click here to insert your 20 digit code so that you know that your lenses are safe to use.

IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK.Will be happy to help.Evee